Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh Baby...


I’m Loving this baby’s room.  What a lucky little someone - imagine having this as your first ever bedroom…
Years ago I worked on a nursery for a couple who bought a light fixture in Paris and had it shipped home – a wire cage with birds inside.  I couldn’t quite picture it, and it took forever to get, but like them, I fell in love instantly.  Well here it is again...
Since then I’ve seen it here in NYC at the Conran Shop below ABC Carpet – no longer such a long wait but still every bit as magical.  It MAKES this room…  And how about that rug?  This space no doubt is an all around winner from top to bottom.           

2 comments:

mk plansky said...

I love your style. love your blog. I have admired your personal spaces and wonder if you can you tme where I could purchase the glass bead wallpaper you used in your entry and your bedroom? It would make my front entry!

mk plansky said...

thanks